Warranty claims process
How to make a claim
Making a claim under your warranty has never been easier. Just follow these three steps.
If you need to discuss a repair, please call us on 0800 060 8612, email us or send us a message using the form below.
Important: All repairs must be authorised by us before work commences. We won’t be able to pay your claim if this process isn’t followed.
Check your cover
Check to see if the fault might be covered, or contact us if you’re not sure. Your vehicle will need to be booked in at a garage – we may be able to arrange this for you depending on the arrangement we have.
Get fault diagnosed
The fault may need to be diagnosed if it isn’t obvious. You’re responsible for authorising the garage to do this and for the costs at this stage. If you have our Gold or Platinum plans and it’s a covered item, we’ll also pay for the diagnosis.
Following diagnosis, the garage must contact us before any work is done. If it’s covered, we’ll issue a claims code so the work can begin. You’ll need to authorise the garage to carry out the repairs.
What to do once repairs are complete
- If the repair was carried out by one of our approved garages, you don’t need to do anything as we’ll settle the claim with them directly.
- If it was carried out by your own garage and we’re either reimbursing them or yourself, we’ll need a copy of the repair invoice along with any service invoices or other documents we’ve requested. Please clearly mark the repair code and state who is to be paid. Payments will usually be processed and paid the same working day upon receipt of all documents.
- Should you instruct the garage to commence work without our authorisation, you do so in the knowledge that your claim may be declined due to denying us the opportunity to inspect the vehicle and determine the cause of failure.
- The garage will only be able to carry out the repairs once you have authorised them to do so.
- You are responsible for any excess parts and labour charges, plus any repairs which aren’t covered under your plan.
Submit a claim
Submit a claim to us using the form below. Please make sure your contact details are correct as we’ll contact you shortly.